Who is it for?
This workshop is intended to build effective team working skills and is useful for team leaders and team members alike.
About the workshop
Team Leaders and Managers find it an opportunity to discuss problems within their teams by getting advice from the trainer and peer support from the group.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- State the key components of effective teamwork.
- Develop methods of motivating themselves and other people.
- Recognise motivators and de-motivators.
- Identify potential breaches of professional/personal boundaries.
- Explain how to maintain the momentum of the team.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Describe how adults learn and the impact it has on team working.