Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to explore the various boundaries surrounding us, including emotional, professional, sexual and spiritual.
About the workshop
We discuss how the boundaries are set, if they are moveable and whether they are appropriate. We will look at how to maintain confidentiality, even under pressure, and work within organisational policy and procedure.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Explain how personal boundaries are formed.
- Identify potential breaches of professional boundaries.
- Recognise attempts by others to break boundaries and recognise and respect other people’s boundaries.
- Manage their responses to other people attempts to break boundaries.
- Act assertively to manage their own boundaries.
- Demonstrate effective communication using both verbal and non-verbal skills.