Recruitment and Selection
Who is it for?
Anyone who has not previously carried out recruitment and selection or those with experience who want to improve or update their skills.
About the workshop
By the end of the workshop participants will have explored:
- Why it is important to get it right.
- The employment law covering recruitment and selection.
- How to attract the right candidate.
- How to prepare for interviews.
- Conducting the interview.
- What to do after the interview.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge to successfully recruit and select staff.
- Explain the legal framework surrounding recruitment and selection.
- Write a person specification and job description.
- Plan and prepare for an interview.
- Explore how effective communication can improve the process.
- Describe the process to be followed after the interview.