Who is it for?
Anyone who needs to lead and communicate change.
About the workshop
The workshop is designed to highlight the effective management of the change process and the effects it has on individuals, teams and the organisation as a whole.
The workshop will be delivered in a fun and relaxed style.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Explain why organisations need to change and the importance of effective planning, preparation and communication throughout the change programme.
- Demonstrate the skills required to manage change in a pressured environment.
- Identify the impact of change on individuals working in a variety of settings.
- Describe the need for a team approach to change.
- Develop effective responses to manage resistance to change.