Managing Time and Pressure
Who is it for?
Anyone working in a pressured and stressful environment who feels the need to take control of his or her time and to manage pressure more effectively.
About the workshop
This workshop is designed to enable participants to identify the causes of pressure in their workplace and to develop strategies for managing that pressure.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Examine how they currently use their time and how they currently plan their work.
- Plan and prioritise their work more effectively in order to reduce pressure.
- Demonstrate the ability to be assertive in relation to time management.
- Describe what stress is, including early warning signs.
- Identify the causes of stress in their own life and develop strategies for managing it.