Who is it for?
Anyone who needs to take minutes of meetings, whether formal or informal.
About the workshop
The aim of the workshop is to provide delegates with an understanding of the purpose of minutes and the role of the minute taker and to give delegates the opportunity to practise writing minutes.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- State the purpose of minutes.
- Describe the role of the minute taker.
- Identify the preparation needed for meetings.
- Write minutes in the correct style.
- Explain the action required following the meeting.